GODIAG GT100 is a latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance, diagnosis, programming & coding. It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 16 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
GODIAG GT100 Auto Tool OBDII Break Out Box ECU Connector
Highlights of GODIAG GT100:
1. GODIAG GT100 is a latest testing platform for OBDII protocol communication detection and ECU maintenance, diagnosis, programming & coding.
2. It can convert the car OBD2 interface into 6 pin for signal detection and electrical level conversion.
3. Able to connect the single modules or multiple modules of the vehicle.
4. Connect with any diagnostic tool to tell whether the car communication is good or not.
5. Supply power to the car when you change the battery to avoid the vehicle control module data being lost, automatically locked, key remote control fails or the fault light turns on.
6. One Year Warranty.
7. Work together with Xhorse VVDI2, Autel devices, Launch, Foxwell etc.
8. BMW CAS4 Test Platform function will be coming soon, and also will develop the connection cable for Benz and Chrysler, please wait.
9. GODIAG is our brand, we can provide good price and technical support for distributors worldwide. Please contact Whatsapp: +86-13995696053
Notice: Please choose in Version according to the voltage of your local place.
GODIAG GT100 Description:
GODIAG GT100 is a brand new ECU connector and protocol communication testing tool. It will greatly help a user to connect the ECU module separately for diagnosis, programming and coding. Also it will tell whether the diagnostic & programming tool can normally send out communication signal.
GODIAG GT100 Features:
1. OBDII Protocol Detector & Communication Detection
1). Connect GODIAG GT100 to the OBDII diagnostic port of the car.
2). When the device displays the voltage, turn on the power switch of GODIAG GT100.
3). Then connect to the diagnostic tool, when the tool is communicating with the car, the LED indicator of corresponding protocol will light up or flash. ( If the CAN protocol is detected, it will have the maximum brightness. When the communication is successful, the corresponding CAN-H and CAN-L will dim or twinkling weakly)
2. ECU connection: single module connection
GODIAG GT100, connected to a single ECU module, is convenient for a user to do the single-module diagnosis and programming.
1). Connect the ECU with the color jumpers. (If the ECU is CAN protocol, please check whether you will need to connect a 120 ohm resistor.)
2). The Godiag GT100 can be powered by connecting to the OBDII diagnostic interface of car, or by an AC power adapter.
3). To diagnose and program for a single ECU by connecting the diagnostic tool or ECU programmer.
3. Banana plug extension connection:
Extend the car's OBDII 16pin interface to tell you whether the OBDII interface connection is good or not, which is convenient for the test of OBDII interface voltage waveform.
4. Convert OBD1 diagnostic interface to the standard OBD2
Use the connector to convert the OBD1 interface into obd2 interface according to the diagnostic interface communication protocol.
5. Connect multiple ECU control modules at the same time, which is convenient for the professional engineers to detect and maintain.
6. When to use the extension cables:
The space of the diagnostic interface location is too narrow to connect to the diagnostic tool, or the user find that the diagnostic cable is not long enough during maintenance. It can be extended by 1.2 meters.
7. Able to power the car when replacing the used battery.
1). Prepare battery A to supply power by connecting to No. 16 / 4 / 5 holes of Godiag GT100 & to the OBD2 diagnostic interface of the car.
*Turn on the power switch of Godiag GT100.
*Don't turn on the ignition switch, don't start the car.
2). Then replace the brand-new battery B with the used battery in the car, which will ensure that the car has fully power to prevent data loss and audio lock-up or the malfunction due to lack of power to the ECU control module.
|Work and power
||Input AC100v-240v, Output DC12V 1A
|Operating temperature range
||-20 to 70 °C ( -4 to 158 °F )
|Storage temperature range
||-40 to 85 °C ( -40 to 185 °F )
||L: 23cm, W:18cm, H:7cm
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053Email: email@example.comSkype: UOBD2.COM Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, UK, Czech and Russia Warehouse Shipping:
1pc x Host
1pc x OBD 2-in-1 extension cable
1pc x Colored jumper cable
1pc x Power supply 12V
1pc x Resistance 120 ohm
6pcs x Banana plug
24pcs x Wire accessories, Dupont 2.54mm connector female pins
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.
US Check: Ship from US
UK Check: Ship from UK
EU Check: Ship from Czech
Russia Check: Ship from RUDHL Shipping:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.