The APB112 smart key simulator is used to collect the data sent from the ignition coil, aiming to identify the ignition coil troubles and decode the data of the vehicle key chip. It can also simulate the vehicle key chip. Currently, it supports to simulate the 4D type chip. More key chip types will be supported with future upgrades.
Notice: This is the simple package of Autel APB112 with main unit and usb cable only which can function exactly the same. Just no carton box and user guide (which you can download online too).
1. Smart key simulator
2. Compatible with both IM608 and IM508 (Work with both XP200, XP400 and XP400Pro)
5. 46, 4D data collection
6. 46 smart key password calculation
7. 46 chip simulation
8. Toyota 4D (94/ D4, 98) smart key simulation
9. Toyota H (88/ A8, A9, 39) smart key simulation
10. Collects data from the ignition coil
11. Identify ignition coil troubles
12. Decode vehicle key chip data
13. Simulate vehicle key chip (ex - 4D chip)
14. Must be used with an Autel diagnostic tool
15. Toyota/ Lexus smart key all key lost
16. Chip decoding (Hyundai 46)
How to Use Autel APB112?
*Before operating or maintaining APB112, please read these instrucstions carefully, pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions.
*Not work alone, but works together with Autel MaxiIM IM608 or Autel MaxiIM IM508.
*Do Not Disconnect the USB Cable when use it
1. Connect the APB112 Smart Key Simulator to Autel Diagnostic Device using the supplied USB cable.
2. After connection, the status indicator lights solid blue,indicating that the APB112 Smart Key Simulator is working properly and then automatically communicates with the Diagnostic Device.
3. The APB112 Smart Key Simulator application is automatically upgraded on Autel Diagnostic Device according to the selected vehicle system function.
4. Place the Smart Key Simulator close to the ignition coil for data collection, which is used for decoding the chip.After decoding, the original car chip data can becopied.
5. The emulator key chip can generate various types ofkey chips with subsequent upgrades according to requirements.
AUTEL APB112 Smart Key Simulator Overviews:
1. Status Indicator - Indicates The Current Status
1) Lights Solid Blue - the power supply is working properly and in default state;
2) Falshes Green - the data interaction status;
3) Flashes Red - the status of upgrading;
4) Lights Solid Red - the boot status
2. USB Interface - Provides power and data communication
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.