- YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
- Multi-language menu options and DTC definitions –English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and more
- Internet updateable and upgradeable let you stay current with the latest technology.
YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner
Highlights of YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner:
1.Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes.
2.Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. Provides quick access to emissions readiness status. DTC information and erase function.
3. Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
4. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status.
5. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
6. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
7. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light ( MIL). Clear codes, turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and reset monitors.
8. Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set
9. Reads live PCM datastream.
10. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN).
11. Displays live O2 sensor test data.
12. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functions.
13. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
14. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
15. Prints data via PC
YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner Features:
Display: 2.8” TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
1pc x OBDII/EOBD code reader
1pc x User's guide
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Software CD
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, UK, Czech and Russia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.DHL Shipping:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.