Xhorse Volkswagen MQB Support Add Key & All Key Lost License
- Xhorse Volkswagen MQB Support Add Key & All Key Lost License.
- Suitable for Key Tool Plus Pad or VVDI2 + VVDI Prog Package.
Golf 7, Magotan, CC, T-Roc, Tayron, Bora, Sagitar, Lamando, Variant, Passat, Lavida, TiguanL, Teramont
A3, Q2, Q3L
Octavia, Kodiaq, Superb, Karoq
1. Suitable for Key Tool Plus Pad
or VVDI2 + VVDI Prog
2. If you need to use this MQB license on VVDI2 and VVDI Prog package, VVDI2 has to be full version and please pass us serial number for both of them. Kindly make sure they are already combined the in the Xhorse APP.
3. All key lost requires third-party cooperation to obtain certain data, and may incur extra charges.
4. Support read immo data for MQB48 type (with NEC35XX chip), which can't ready by obd or all key lost. Support add key and all key lost (need synchronize data).
How to combine the device with Xhorse app?
First, use the upgrade kit to identify vvdi2 or vvdi prog, click on the binding in the upper right corner, and it will come up with a QR code.
Then, find the cartoon character interface on the mobile APP, click on account in the lower right corner, there is a "combind device", click "combind device", and scan the QR code for binding.
After these steps, you can see it from your account.
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, Czech and UK Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.DHL Shipping:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.
How to read MQB Dashboard Data by VVDI Prog and VVDI2