High Quality wiTech MicroPod 2 for Chrysler Jeep Dodge Diagnosis & Programming
1. Software Version: V17.04.27.
2. Multi-Languages Available: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Korean and Chinese.
3. PC-Based: Requires PC Connection (4GB memory at least).
4. Support both Online and Offline Programming.
5. Tested by lots of clients that an online subscription to TechAuthority can work with this MicroPod II.
6. DRBIII Emulator is Well Supported.
1. Not Support Fiat Vehicles. If need to diagnose Fiat Lancia and Alfa vehicles, need to order wiTech Fiat Software HDD.
2. Using Tips (Important): First connect MicroPodII to vehicle, if the red indicator turns on, then connect to laptop and run software.
wiTech MicroPod 2 Vehicle List:
Although small in stature, this dongle-style device offers 100% CAN - equipped coverage to 2016 for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep.
wiTech MicroPod 2 Features:
1. Supports all the latest technologies and vehicle platforms including the latest Chrysler Vehicles.
2. Works as a direct replacement for the wiTECH POD
wiTech MicroPod 2 Software Functions:
1) It can be used as diagnostic and programming tool by the dealerships.
Replaces your StarMobile, StarScan, and wi-TECH POD,provides world-class diagnostic services to your customers.
2) A separate Tech Authority Subscription is required to access to Module Re-Flash Programming, TSBs, wiring diagrams, and repair information.
Note: DRB III emulator has been tested and verified working fine with our Micropod II hardware.
The package does not include the DRB3 emulator, which you can buy your own.
Some customer may have registration problem, please refer to our official blog about
How to Solve wiTech MicroPod 2 Software Register Problem
wiTech MicroPod 2 Software Display:
wiTech MicroPod 2 Package List:
1pc x MicroPOD II interface
1pc x USB cable
1pc x CD
Recently,our customers feedback the problem of wiTech MicroPod register problem.The warning massage “Device with serial number XXXXXX is not registered.Please check the knowledge base to determine how to register a device...” pop-up when run the wiTech MicroPod software.So here,UOBDII engineer share the solution of this problem.
Right click the wiTech MicroPod Software icon,and click the “Properties”
Click “Open File Location”
Open the “app-config” file by txt editor
Locate the line with value=”5f86b7db0f4d58127d30dd7e4e44cd7f”
Then change the value ”5f86b7db0f4d58127d30dd7e4e44cd7f” to any other.Here change it to “6f86b7db0f4d58127d30dd7e4e44cd7f”(only change 5 to 6)
Then run the wiTech MicroPod again
A warning massage pop-up “An internal registeration error has occurred....”,just ignore and close the massage window.
Close the warning massage again,and select “off-line working” and “Finish”
If it prompt you that ”Can’t not identify the vehicle...”,just click the “Continue”