1. Supports All OBDII functions, turn off check engine light, reset monitor, monitor live data stream etc.
2. Read and clear A/T (gearbox) faults, monitor A/T (gearbox) real-time data flow
3. Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
4. Works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles (Cars,Light-duty trucks, SUVs, 12V Mini VANs,Mini BUS, Mini trucks and hybrid sold worldwide)
5. User-friendly Design,I/M Hot keys
6. Help to realize full name of the data,to inquiry professional shorthand.
7. Multi-Languages: English, French, German, Polish, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese.
Vident iEasy200 Features
1. Works with most 1996 and newer OBDII& CAN compliant cars,works with all 12V standard obd2 protocols vehicles (Cars Light-duty trucks, SUVs, Mini VANs ,12V Mini BUS,Mini trucks and hybrid sold worldwide)
2. Support all the 6 OBDII test modes.
Read codes View Freeze Frame Data
Erase codes I/M Readiness
Live data Component Test
3. One-click I/M for quick view of car emissions increase the intuitive experience of the test.
5. Read live data streams from the engine sensors - ideal for monitoring intermittent faults
6. Retrieve VIN, Cal ID and CVN identifiers from ECU (depending on supported models)
7. Exquisite design - Ergonomic grip handle, bulging membrane switch and gold-plated metal pin
8. View the fault code definitions on the screen (generic and manufacturer-specific, if any) - thousands of definitions stored within the tool software
9. Read freeze-frame data (a snapshot of sensor values when a DTC occurred)
VIDENT iEasy200 Vehicle Coverage:
Technical Service & Online Consultation
We provide consulting services and repair assistance for common car failures. We combine industry knowledge to provide customers with high-quality products and maintenance solutions to benefit our customers. Professional, Efficiency and Quality is always our mission.
VIDENT iEasy200 Specification
Display: 128*64 pixels, backlit display screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1850-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN
(Control Area Network ISO 11898)
Length of diagnostic cable: 950mm
Dimensions : 125mm(4.0”)*80mm(2.96’’)*24mm(0.78”)
1pc x iEasy200 OBDII/EOBD Code Reader
1pc x User Manual
We always strictly monitor product quality.