The MST300 is the latest handheld OBD-II scan tool with large LCD display and solid design. It is extremely user friendly and designed for anyone to use, not just the automotive professional. It is an easy and economical investment for the do-it-yourselfer or beginning technician.
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053Email: email@example.comSkype: UOBD2.COM Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, UK, Czech and Russia Warehouse Shipping:
OBD2 Scanner MST300
1. Displays Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC) and a short description.
2. Works on any OBD-II compliant vehicle with a 16 pin data link connector (built after 1995)
3. Works on latest CAN (Controller Area Network) equipped vehicle.
4. Reads and clears all generic and most manufacturer specific DTCs.
5. Resets "Check Engine" of "Service Engine Soon" light.
6. Views OBD-II freeze frame data, scans, records and plays back live data. Stores up to 38 scans.
7. Displays Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) status.
8. Displays module readiness status.
9. Retrieves Vehicle Identification Number (VIN).
10. Supports languages: English, German, French, Dutch, Spanish.
1. Large LCD display: 160 x 105 pixels with contrast adjustment and backlight.
2. Stronger and more durable than most equipment on the market.
3. Operates in temperatures from -20℃ to 50℃ (-4° F to 120°F).
4. Operates on 9-15V DC provided by vehicle battery.
5. Offered in blue, yellow or red.
MST300 Support Protocols:
1) SAE-J1850 PWM
2) SAE-J1850 VPW
5) ISO-15765-4 (CAN BUS)
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.
US Check: Ship from US
UK Check: Ship from UK
EU Check: Ship from Czech
Russia Check: Ship from RUDHL Shipping:
5-7 working days. Usually we declare a lower price on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If your address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we will change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
10-15 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
Order under $150 normally with default shipping Standard Post, customers can tick for Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.