The MV108 digital inspection camera is designed to work with Autel series products (except MaxiSys 906) or PC. It turns your Autel tablet into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
Autel MaxiVideo MV108 8.5mm Digital Inspection Camera for MaxiSys Tablet Kit
Autel MaxiVideo MV108, featuring the ability to record digital still image and video, is a digital inspection camera specially designed for use with Autel MaxiSys series products (except MaxiSys 906) or PC. It can make the matching device a video inspection scope that allows users to detect vehicle difficult-to-reach areas that are normally hidden from view, such as engine cylinders.
1. High Compatibility: turn your Autel diagnostic tablet into a video inspection scope; work with Maxisys Ultra
, MaxiCOM Ultra Lite
, MaxiSys Elite II
, MaxiCOM MK908P
, MS906 PRO, MK906 PRO
, MK906 PRO-TS
, and more.
2. Wide Application: wonderful for up-close visual inspections in engine cylinders, most spark plug holes, and many other small part inspections in confined areas.
3. 8.5mm Image Head: designed with smaller diameter cable & head, being easier to dive into tricky-to-reach areas and places.
4. 640x480dpi Image Capture: sharper images/videos with great details for clear viewing.
5. Super Bright LED Lights: further lighting to a dark area, improving image clarity.
6. Waterproof Camera: can operate at an underwater depth of 3.28ft (1m). No worries about using the video scope in wet places.
7. 3.28ft (1m) Flexible Cable: long enough; can be bend, stay in shape to fit in different places.
8. Portable & Lightweight: can be carried easily in a pocket, or fit in small storage space.
9. Useful Accessories: [Mirror] get the view from a side angle; [Magnet] fetch small metal objects.
10. Made Up of 3 Parts: removable imager head cable + user-friendly handgrip + USB cable.
1. Suitable for Maxisys & Maxisys Mini & PC
2. Flexible Imager Head and cable
3. Optimal Viewing Distance: 1" to 14" (2.54cm to 25.56cm)
4. Head and Cable are waterproof to 3m (10")
5. Record Digital Still Images and Vivid Video
6. Can Be Used in the confined spaces
7. Crystal Clear Images with High resolutions
8. Capable of recording digital still images and vivid videos
9. Small diameter allows it to be used in the confined spaces, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
10. Super bright white LED and high resolutions provide crystal clear images.
MaxiVideo MV108 Functions:
1. White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas
2. Small diameter allows it to be used in the tight spaces
3. Wonderful for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections
4. Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes
5. Super bright LED and high resolution provide crystal clear images
MaxiVideo MV108 8.5mm Digital Inspection Camera Connection:
Autel never neglects any details in order to provide the superior using experience. The mirror, magnetic and hook are utility, helpful and effective tools to shoot the trouble you detect in the gloomy environment.
Mirror – helps to look around corners and see the unreachable areas
Hook – unclogs obstacles and picks up wires in the pipes or confined areas
Magnet - picks up small metal objects, such as dropped rings or screws
MaxiVideo MV108 8.5mm Digital Inspection Camera Specifications:
Optimal Viewing Distance: 1’’ to 14’’ (2.54cm to 35.56cm)
Image Capture: 640x480
Image Head: 8.5mm (0.33’’)
Operating Temperature: Main Unit: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Cable: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F)
Waterproof: Imager head and cable to 1m(3’)
Weight: 0.3kg with 8.5mm diameter imager head
Compliance: FCC (EMC), CE (EMC and LVD)
1pc x Magnet
1pc x Mirror
1pc x Hook
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, UK, Czech and Russia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.DHL Shipping:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.