MaxiDiag Elite MD802 for 4 System With Datastream Model Engine,Transmission,ABS and Airbag Code Scanner
Top 9 Reasons to Get MaxiDiag Elite MD802 For 4 System
- 1.can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on either the basic 4 systems ( Engine, Transmission, ABS and airbag )
- 2.allows all codes to be cleared with the push of a button,Live data graphing for the ECU,
- 3.One button Auto-Scan reads codes in ALL modules and displays them on the screen.
1. Ability to quickly Read and Clear codes in ALL modules for European, Asian, and Domestic vehicles 1996-present
2. One button Auto-Scan reads codes in ALL modules and displays them on the screen
3. Quick Erase feature allows all codes to be cleared with the push of a button
4. Live data graphing for the ECU
5. One tool to do it all. Reads and clears trouble codes on engine, transmission, airbag, and ABS failures
6. Global OBD II coverage (US, Asian, & European)
7. Turns off engine, transmission, ABS, and airbag warning lights for most USA Domestic, Asian, and European vehicles
8. One (1) Year Warranty
9. Free Update Online Lifetime on Autel Official Website
Notice: If you want to change language, it will cost 60usd.
Autel MD802 Other Functions:
1.Supports all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBD II test specs, including Read Codes,Erase codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board
Monitor Test, Component Test, and Vehicle Information
2.Enhanced OBD II Mode 6
3.OBD II code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
5.View freeze frame data
6.USB cable included for product updates
7.One year of FREE software updates and upgrades included
8.Prints data via PC-link
Diagnose All Vehicles
Derived from our Professional Series tool, the MaxiDAS DS708, the MaxiDiag Elite MD802 enables the user to not only get into the enhanced OBD-II system with mode 6 access, live data and graphing, but it also allows a technician to scan the entire car, ALL makes, ALL models, and ALL modules just like our DS708. With the MaxiDiag Elite? MD802 the user can read and clear codes in all Powertrain, Chassis, Body, and Information & Communication systems with the push of one button, making it great for body shops, used car dealers, and the professional repair shops. With its print function, you can easily provide the customer or the insurance agent a complete diagnosis of the vehicle. This new diagnostic platform delivers fast and easy diagnosis at the right price.
1) Connector -
- Connects the scan tool to the vehicle’s Data Link Connector (DLC).
2) SD Card Slot
– Holds the System SD card.
3) LCD DISPLAY
-- Indicates test results. TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi).
4) Function Button
– Corresponds with “buttons” on screen for executing commands.
-- Cancels a selection (or action) from a menu or returns to the previous screen.
-- Provides help information and Code Breaker function.
7)UP SCROLL BUTTON
-- Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
8)DOWN SCROLL BUTTON
-- Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves down through the current screen to next screens for additional data. When looking up DTC,it is used to change value of selected character.
9)LEFT SCROLL BUTTON
-- When look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views previous screen or previous frames of recorded data. It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
10)RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON
-- When look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views next screen or next frames of recorded data.It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
-- Confirms a selection (or action) from a menu.
12) External DC Power Port
– Connects the 12 volt power adapter to power the tool when disconnected from the vehicle.
13) USB CONNECTOR
-- Connects the scan tool to the PC for printing.
MaxiDiag Elite MD802 Package List:
1) User's Manual -- Instructions on tool operations.
2) CD -- Includes user’s manual, MaxiLink update software, and etc.
3) OBD2 cable -- Provides power to tool and communicates between tool and vehicle.
4) USB cable -- Used to upgrade the scan tool, and to print retrieved data.
5) SD card -- Contains the scan tool’s operation software and applications.
6)Carry case -- A nylon case to store the scan tool when not in use.
MD802 VS. DS708
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, UK, Czech and Russia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.DHL Shipping:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.