MAN VCI Lite is an external diagnosis system with the most extensive test depth for electrical systems in MAN commercial vehicles. This Dealer Level diagnosis system is ideally suited to use in a workshop as well as mobile usage.
MAN VCI Lite V14.01 Professional Diagnostic Tool for MAN
Support till EURO5 at present, can't work on EURO6 yet.
Support Man to year 2015.
MAN VCI Lite can do diagnostic, can do actuations, show measured values and so on. should work 95% as original device. Only will not see the ignition, and you need go to individual moduels for test all work, can not use the qucik test. Man VCI Lite cover up to 95% of org T200 capabilities. Is good for diagnosis, actuatios and parameter viewieng
MAN VCI Lite diagnosable systems:
• Electronic brake systems (EBS).
• Electronically controlled air suspension (ECAS).
• Engine regulation (EDC).
• Air-conditioning systems.
• Central computer.
• Door module.
• And much more.
Possibilities of use:
• Simple testing of actuators.
• Visualisation and assessment of current sensor signals.
• Identification of control unit in assembled condition.
• Depiction of all stored diagnosis entries.
• Fast orientation on vehicle by means of integrated overview wiring diagrams.
• HD-OBD scantool (Heavy Duty On Board Diagnosis), read-out and presentation of data relevant to exhaust gas.
Works together with MAN VCI Lite:
• Convert VDF to UDF
• ECU part number changing
• ECU VIN number changing
• ECU New/Used programming
• FFR-EDC pairing
• IMMO PIN codes for Key Learning
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, UK, Czech and Russia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.DHL Shipping:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.