GODIAG ECU IMMO Prog AD GT105 is a special connection adapter developed for automobile maintenance technicians, IMMO matching technicians, ECU programming engineers, etc. It is used for short-circuiting OBD2 in the car for IMMO activation matching, ECU diagnosis and programming connection, and drawing power from the vehicle’s battery for outdoor on-site vehicle maintenance. GT105 is equipped with PWM+(PIN2), CANH(PIN6), CANL(PIN14), K-line(PIN7) signal communication indicators. When there is data communication, the corresponding protocol indicator will flash, therefore the communication status can be judged and you can also determine whether the diagnostic programming device is able to communicate. GT105 is suitable for outdoor work, taking power from the car battery and converting it into a DC12V power supply for 12V charging, programming power, or independent power supply for diagnostic equipment.
-A full-protocol ECU connection line for ECU programming power adjustment
-OBD2 independent PIN 4 body GND, PIN5 signal GND for special programming of some modules.
-PIN4 and PIN5 can be switched between short-circuit and non-short-circuit.
-Standard OBD2 independent PIN4, PIN5.
-Pure copper female seat supports repeated insertion and removal, and has a long service life.
-Battery clip treated with environmentally-friendly salt spray, with a thickness of 0.5mm.
-The DC car battery cable adopts 0.75mm² 2-core sheathed cable, which supports DC5.5*2.5/ DC5.5*2.1 interface.
-The DC connector has a resettable 7A fuse.
-DC power interface, dedicated laboratory power connector.
-OBD2 universal jumper of good quality.
1. The OBD2 universal jumper is connected to the ECU, and the ECU module is diagnosed by the programming diagnostic equipment. (With MPPS, FGTech, Kess V2, etc, for ECU data reading and writing, ECU cloning, ECU tuning)
2. GT105 provides uninterrupted power supply during the car battery replacement process to protect the car ECU data from being lost due to the power failure. The audio system is not locked, the IMMO data is not lost, the remote control does not need to be reset, the window regulator does not need to be reset, and the throttle valve does not need to be re-matched. The fault light will not be illuminated. No fault codes will appear. GT105 provides internal insurance for users.
3. GT105 can obtain 12V power from the car battery. (For programming equipment such as Xhorse Key Tool Plus Pad, VVDI Prog, CGDI Prog, IM608, read BMW, BENZ, IMMO ECU outdoors, or provide 12V power supply for reading other car’s ECU data. Provide power for 12V powered key cutting machines to realize outdoor faulty vehicles on-site repair. ）
4. After 2016, all Ford smart keys are lost, GT105 cooperates with VVDI equipment (OBDSTAR AUTEL) and other IMMO matching equipment to program the keys.
5. GT105-All car keys lost matching---wake up the meter or wake up the IMMO ECU. (Support VAG 4th and 5th generation IMMO, Toyota ECU synchronization, auxiliary Mitsubishi all-key-lost matching or all-key-lost remote control key setting, old Porsche Cayenne car for IMMO key learning.)
6. The VPW CANH CANL K-Line indicator light can judge the communication status between the vehicle and the diagnostic programming device. (If the connected device can determine whether the device can send communication, simply determine whether the diagnostic programming is normal.)
7. Universal Jumper -support DC and safety protection banana head super programming power supply dedicated connection port.
8. Universal Jumper -independent GND4 and GND5 meet the needs of special ECU programming. (Note: The switch of GND4-5 is normally pressed to make it light. When some ECUs need to be independently connected to GND4 and GND5, release the switch.)
9. Universal Jumper-with ignition analog switch, equipped with 1 large and 2 small ignition dedicated connecting cables. (After the ING ignition switch is pressed, the “ING12V” line will have 12v. This is the analog ignition switch. Because when some devices read some ECUs, the device will prompt to turn on or off the ignition switch.)
10.With boot GND 4# clip. Cooperate with MPPS, FGTECH, KESSV2, etc. [Double K line, double CAN line] 3 large and 2 small power plugs, 4 large GNDs, and 4 small GNDs are designed to meet the programming connection needs.
A. Connect ECU module, special power supply to read and write ECU data, ECU clone, programming and adjustment.
Connection diagram of the dedicated programming power connector.
MPPS ECU connection diagram
KESS V2 ECU connection diagram
B. GT105 provides uninterrupted power supply during the car battery replacement process to protect the car ECU data.
C. OBD2 universal jumper
D. After 2016, when all Ford smart keys are lost, GT105 cooperates with VVDI equipment (OBDSTAR, AUTEL) and other IMMO matching equipment to program the keys.
All car keys lost matching---wake up the meter or wake up the IMMO ECU. (Support VAG 4th and 5th generation IMMO, Toyota ECU synchronization, auxiliary Mitsubishi key all-lost matching or all-lost remote control key setting, old Porsche Cayenne car for IMMO key learning.)
E.VPW CANH CANL K-Line indicator light can judge the communication status between the vehicle and the diagnostic programming device. (If the connected device can determine whether the device can send communication, simply determine whether the diagnostic programming is normal.)
F. IMMO AD Ford all lost smart keys, VVDI equipment (OBDSTAR, AUTEL) and other IMMO matching equipment. For all-loss matching, you need to disconnect the car battery, connect the negative pole of the battery via OBD5, and connect the 16 pin to the positive pole of the 12v battery.
Example: Use the Xhorse Key Tool Plus Pad to match a new Ford model after 2017. In the state of all keys lost, the vehicle is in the alarm state, and the tablet cannot be used for matching. If you want to match the keys, you must release the IMMO state.
If the vehicle has entered the IMMO state. Disconnect the positive pole of the battery as prompted by the device, and then connect the vehicle battery with the GT105 power adapter cable, as the picture shows.
(In the process of key matching, the external 12V power supply is always maintained, no need to disconnect)
Follow the instructions on the Xhorse Key Tool Plus Pad to match the keys.
G. All lost car keys match---wake up the meter or wake up the IMMO ECU.
Porsche and VW 4th generation smart, 5th generation card key (model list: new A6L Touareg A4 Q5 A7) lights up the instrument, the key matching tool is connected for data collection. Some vehicle instruments do not light up, but data collection can also be performed, for example: A6L Q7.
H.Toyota replaces the engine ECU, the IMMO ECU needs to be synchronized, or some key matching equipment can match all lost keys of Toyota vehicles
I. Mitsubishi key lost all matching or all lost remote control key settings.
J. IMMO key learning for old Porsche Cayenne
K. Outdoor operation power collection
When the locksmith or ECU engineer cannot get the 12V power supply in the outdoor operation, he can use the GT105 power adapter cable to obtain the 12V power supply from the car battery.
Provides power to a 12V powered key cutter