Autel MP808, with powerhouse speed and performance, offers a wealth of diagnostic functions and functions, including OE level diagnostics, bi-directional control, key coding, special services and more. Starting up in seconds and sporting a large 7-inch display, this diagnostic tool offers you a quick way to get you into business.
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Automotive Scanner Professional OE-Level Diagnostics with Bi-Directional Control Same Functions as DS808, MS906
Big Promotion: Get 2 Years Free Update Online.
After 2 Years, please check Autel MaxiPRO MP808 One Year Update Service
Notice : Autel MaxiPRO MP808 is out of stock, please choose Autel MaxiPRO MP808S to replace it.
The MP808 is a cost-effective OE-level diagnostic tool that supports advanced bi-directional control, key coding and more, saving time troubleshooting and making work easier for professionals performing critical tasks.
GREAT USER EXPERIENCE:
The diagnostic tool has smart and powerful Android OS and Cortex-A9 processor for great speed and fluidity in everything you do. Rooted in the ease of diagnostics, the scanner can provide you with incredible user experience.
PERFECT PROBLEM SOLVING:
The scanner has the coverage for all the electronic systems on most commonly-used vehicles, providing you access to the systems for various scheduled service and maintenance, including oil reset, EPB/BMS service, etc.
As a tablet-based diagnostic tool, the MP808 has several features in addition to the diagnostics and service, including: MaxiFix, Shop Manager and more. The smart AutoVin function offers you a fast way to identify the vehicle.
A USER-FRIENDLY SCANNER:
Whether you’re a professional mechanic or a DIY enthusiast, this diagnostic scanner may be a nice option for you as it has riches of professional diagnostic functions and has a reasonable price, and provides one-year free update
Autel MP808, with powerhouse speed and performance, offers a wealth of diagnostic functions and functions, including OE level diagnostics, bi-directional control, key coding, special services and more. Starting up in seconds and sporting a large 7-inch display, this diagnostic tool offers you a quick way to get you into business
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Kit vs Autel MaxiDAS DS708 /DS808
Autel MP808K is the upgraded version of MaxiDas DS708 and has the same functions and features as the Autel DS808, but at a lower price than DS808. It provides either the mechanics or the DIY enthusiasts a great solution for the vehicle troubleshooting as it is competitively priced and has most of the advanced functions required.
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
10. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
【Full System Diagnostics with Bi-directional Control】
The MP808 supports four methods for vehicle identification: Auto VIN Scan, Manual VIN Input, Automatic Selection, and Manual Selection, through which you’re able to access all the diagnosable ECUs on the vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system. With the bi-directional control, it’s easy and quick for you to identify the problems as the diagnostic tool is able to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems and tell you the running conditions.
【Hot Special Services for Reset Performing】
The diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
1. Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2.TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3.EPB Service – Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4.ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5.SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6.DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
And much more…
【An Android-based Tablet Diagnostic Tool】
The MP808 is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
1. MaxiFix – an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
2. Remote Desk – works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel's support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
3.Shop Manager – an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
4. Data Manager – store, print, and review the saved files.
AU Ford, Holden, Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chevrolet MPV, Chevrolet Truck, Chrysler, Ford, Geo, GM, Hummer, Hyundai, Kia, Pontiac, Satum, Scion, Workhorse, Acura, Daihatsu, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Daewoo, Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, CnFiat, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Lamborghini, Landrover, LT3, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Rolls-Royce, SAAB, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW
Autel MaxiPRO MP808 Specification:
1 x MaxiPro MP808
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Mini USB Cable
1 x Main Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Quick Reference Guide
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, Czech and UK Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.DHL Shipping:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.