Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z is an advanced tablet scan tool based on the Android operating system. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, K808S offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024x600 quality. The MK808Z's quad-core processor and 64GB operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
1. One Year Free Update Online
2. Global Version, No Area Restriction
3. Upgraded Version of MK808 with Latest Android 11 Operating System
4. Vehicle Coverage:
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European car
5. Multi-Language Supported:
English, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, French, Italian, Korean, Russian, Polish and Swedish
6. Adds Bidirectional Control/ Active Test:
Users can send commands to the vehicle's ECU with MK808Z to control actuator for test, such as fuel pump, fuel injectors, A/C, reset control unit, and other bi-directional tests.
7. Expand Special Reset Functions:
Expand special functions like initial adaptation, self-learning, or some auto-detection function to 36, It's a big help in performing resets after significant repairs.
8. Work with Inspection Camera (MaxiVideo MV108):
With MV108, You can use the MK808Z to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally bidden from sight, such as engine cylinders, and small part inspections like spark plug holes, and record digital still images and videos.
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes after 1996
Chrysler, Dodge, GM, JEEP, FORD, Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Sprinter, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford(EU), Jaguar, Lamborghini, Lancia, LandRover, LT3, Maybach, MINI, Opel, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW CV, Toyota, Benz, BMW, VW, Peugeot, Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Nissan GT-R, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki...
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.
1. OE-level All System Diagnose
Autel MK808Z auto diagnostic scanner adopts the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Technology that enables auto technicians or home mechanics to identify vehicle information, like brand, year, make, model and etc, at a single touch. As the upgrade Version of Autel MX808, Autel MaxiCOM MK808 can reach more modules and car systems to perform deeper comprehensive diagnose, such as Engine, Transmission, SRS(Airbag), ABS, TPMS, BCM, BODY, A/C, Steering, Suspension, Airbag and etc, retrieve ECU info, get freeze frame data and graphic & text live data for accurate efficient solution.
Support 4 methods for Vehicle Identification:
* Auto VIN and Auto Scan;
* Manual VIN Input;
* Automatic Selection;
* Manual Selection.
2. AutoAuth Access: Bypass SGM in FCA Vehicles
Autel MaxiCOM MK808Z allow direct access to the security gateway module on 2017 and later Fiat Chrysler vehicles, so that the diagnostic tool can perform easier full diagnostics, run bi-directional active tests, actuations, relearns or even IMMO key programming (pulls PIN & write), ADAS calibration assistance etc.
3. Digital Inspection: Work with MV108
The Digital Inspection application configures the MaxiSys Diagnostics Device to operate as a digital video scope by simply connecting the tablet to a Digital Inspection Camera. This function allows you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight, with the ability to record digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way
4. New 7 Added Functions in BMW 4.0 Software:
transport mode, high-voltage battery, cruise calibration, air conditioning learning, rain light sensor, EGR self-learning, and FRM reset; Adds basic functions and special functions for models with 4 types of chassis including G22 and G82.
5. Services Functions for One-stop Car Care
initial adaptation, self-learning or some auto detection function with many procedures that the vehicle is performed after maintenance or reset is done or some related component in electronic control system is replaced, such as Crankshaft Position Sensor Learn
1) Oil Reset: Reset the new calculation of Engine Oil Life System for an accurate reading of the next oil change.
2) EPB Reset: Reset the calipers, brake discs or pads after the electronic parking brake system is repaired.
3) BMS Reset: Reset after replacing the battery to clear the low battery fault information of the original battery and protect the new battery.
4) DPF Regeneration: Clear PM from the DPF filter through oxidation or combustion to stabilize the filter performance.
5) Injector Coding: Code a new injector to better identify injectors to accurately control fuel injection.
6) ABS Bleeding: Perform to bleed the brake system to restore ABS braking sensitivity and obtain a firm brake pedal .
7) SAS Adjustment: Clear the fault steering angle sensor memories, perform reset steering angle sensor, and turn off steering wheel warning light.
8) Throttle Relearn: Reset the throttle actuators to accurately regulate throttle (or idle engine) operations, helps keep your idling and acceleration smooth.
9) Headlight Matching: initialize the adaptive headlight system