Autel MaxiBAS BT506 is a battery and electrical system analysis tool that use as Adaptive Conductance an advanced battery analysis method, to produce a more accurate examination of the battery's cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery's true health.
Autel MaxiBAS BT506 Auto Battery and Electrical System Analysis Tool
Autel MaxiBAS BT506 is a battery and electrical system analysis tool which enables technicians to view the health status of vehicle's battery and electrical system. It is not an average battery tester because it measures not only the state of charge but also the battery state of health including its capacity, its ability to maintain and store the energy. Using adaptive conductance (an advanced battery analysis method), AUTEL MaxiBAS BT506 can produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, which is vital to determine a battery's true health.
Note: The BT506 Does Not Have a Screen!
1. To perform testing and display test results the BT506 must be used with an Autel MaxiSys Tablet
(Support for MaxiSys Ultra MS919 MS909 MS908 MS906),
2. Can not work with MK808,support work with MK808BT, MK808BT PRO, MX808TS, MX808S-TS, MK808TS, MK808S-TS
Chinese Version Can NOT work with Mobile phones,it needs to be matched with a device with a "battery check" icon from Autel MaxiSys Tablet
1. Includes Connected Cable with Clamps
2. Test 6- and 12-Volt Batteries: 100 - 2000 CCA
3. Test 12- and 24-Volt Cranking/ Charging Systems
4. Download Free App from Google Play and the App Store
5. Test Flooded, AGM, AGM_Spiral, EFB and GEL Batteries
6. Battery Health Report/ Temperature Compensation / Cloud-Based Service
7. Battery Ratings: Compatible with CCA, CA, MCA, JIS, DIN, SAE, IEC, EN, EN2, BCI, GB
8. Support In-Vehicle and Out-of-Vehicle Testing of Passenger Vehicle Batteries
* Out-of-vehicle Battery testsing
* In-vehicle testing of Battery, Starter, Charging system voltage (not amps)
Main Features of AUTEL MaxiBAS BT506
The BT506 is a new app-based battery analysis tool developed by Autel. Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, and use it with the BT506 to perform testing and display test results.
BT506 has positive and negative alligator clamps which are polarity protected, so even if you reverse the clamps and put the negative on the positive terminal, it is OK. In fact, the LED on the tester is color coded to alert the users of connection and testing status, so the testers will flash red to alert you that you have made the error.
The tester is bluetooth enabled and that's how it shares the test information with the app.
BT506 vs BT508
||USB 2.0, Type C
|Bluetooth V3.0 BR/ EDR+ V4.2 LE Dual-Mode
||5 V DC
||< 150 mA at 12 V DC
||100 to 2000 A
||6 to 36 V
||-10°to 50° C (14° to 122° F)
||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)
1pc x MaxiBAS BT506
Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, Czech and UK Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery & Tax Free.DHL Shipping:
3-5 working days. Usually we declare a lower value on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we can change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
7-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
7-15 working days. To South America and Africa countries it may take 20-25 working days. Customers can tick Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.