YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner Compatible with ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)
Multi-language menu options and DTC definitions –English, Spanish, French, German, Portuguese and more
Internet updateable and upgradeable let you stay current with the latest technology.
YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner
Highlights of YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner:
1.Supports multiple code requests: Generic, manufacturer specific and pending codes.
2.Displays DTC definition on the TFT color screen. Reading/Erasing DTC and I/M readiness hot keys make it easy to use this tool right out of the package. Provides quick access to emissions readiness status. DTC information and erase function.
3. Features the unique patented One-Click Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification.
4. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker indicate emissions monitor status.
5. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes.
6. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
7. Easily determines the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light ( MIL). Clear codes, turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and reset monitors.
8. Reads freeze frame data which shows engine conditions such as fuel trim, engine coolant temp, etc., at the time the Malfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) was set
9. Reads live PCM datastream.
10. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN).
11. Displays live O2 sensor test data.
12. Enhanced OBDII Mode 6 functions.
13. Automatic VIN acquisition and decoding makes it much easier to read manufacturer specific codes and enhanced mode 6 data.
14. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of a trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time.
15. Prints data via PC
YD509 OBDII EOBD CAN Auto Code Scanner Features:
Display: 2.8” TFT color screen
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
Supported Protocols: J1859-41.6, J1850-10.4, ISO9141, KWP2000 (ISO 14230), and CAN (Control Area Network ISO 11898)
1pc x OBDII/EOBD code reader
1pc x User's guide
1pc x USB cable
1pc x Software CD
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: email@example.comIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.Shipment Note:
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.