Vgate iCar OBD II adapter is a powerful car diagnostic tool developed by HK Vgate Technology Co Ltd.
Vgate iCar Pro wifi OBD2 scanner is an auto diagnostic tool OBDII scan tool for iOS and Android devices
It is compliant with full OBD II/EOBD specifications. Various wireless connection modes* to connect your smartphone or pad.
It reads the real-time car engine data, such as engine speed, ignition time, fuel trim, water temperature, fuel consumption.
It support a variety of OBD II apps.
● CLEAR CHECK ENGINE LIGHT - This iCar Pro code reader will help you save money and accurately diagnose check engine light problem. Very easy to use.
● EASY FITMENT - The majority of cars made in the past 2 decades are fitted with an OBD2 diagnostic port, simply find the port and plug the iCar Pro in.
● FIT AND FORGET - It really is possible to fit and forget beacuse it's micro size and unique power saving functionality that protects your battery
● WORKS WITH HUNDREDS OF APPS - The Vgate iCar Pro Bluetooth Low Energy device works with the most popular OBD apps. Please find download instruction for Android device in product description.
● 2 YEAR WARRANTY - We offer a 2 year warranty as standard. If you have any problem with the device simply send it back and we will despatch a brand new replacement the following working day.
Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning. (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
Calculated Load Value
Fuel System Status
Short Term Fuel Trim
Long Term Fuel Trim
Intake Manifold Pressure
Intake Air Temperature
Air Flow Rate
Absolute Throttle Position
Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
Fuel System status
Tips before your purchase:
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant it must have a 16-pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information
Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. To be sure your vehicle complies with OBD-II, look for a sticker on the vehicle
under the hood in the engine compartment that clearly states “OBD II compliant or certified”.
OBD-II protocols supported:
SAE J1850 PWM(41.6 Kbaud)
SAE J1850 VPW(10.4 Kbaud)
ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250* Kbaud)
USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125* Kbaud)
USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50* kbaud)
Works on all OBD2 Vehicles (1996 onwards in USA) and EOBD vehicles (Petrol cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe)
How to setup WiFi:
For Android users:
Go to setting page
Run Torque app
Go to Torque app OBD II adapter settings
Choose connection type>Wi-Fi
Set Wi-Fi preferences in the same page
IP address is 192.168.0.10
Port is 35000
Exit Torque app completely
Run Torque app
For iOS users:
Go to setting page
Run Accurate app
Go to Accurate app setting page
Exit app completely
Run Accurate app again
Supply Voltage: 11.5V—15V
Supply Current: <200Ma
Standby Current: <30Ma (TONWON Pro =<3Ma)
Operating Temperature: -40℃--85℃
Operating Humidity: 5%--95%RH Non-Dewfall
1pc x Vgate iCar pro WIFI OBDII adapter
1pc x User manual
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: UOBD2.COM If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.Shipment Note:
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.