U680 Car Data Recorder(CDRecorder) is a remote auto diagnostic tool newly developed by UIF for the DIY.
U680 CarData Recorder
1. To collect the data engine data when run on the road, including engine ignition time, fuel adjust, rotate speed of the engine and read out trouble code
2. To 24-hourly record the change of the data flow shown in scheme and picture, after the data has been responded from the clients’ terminal.
3. To gain the help from auto experts by importing the data via internet, turning remote diagnosis into reality.
4. Car Data Recorder(CDRecorder) support the cars with OBDII, EOBD and CAN protocol
1. Run “Cardata_Recorder.exe” directly see ”softinstall1.bmp”, choose the install route(see softinstall2.bmp).
2. When this done, build a new folder named “Car data _Recorder”in the disk which you have just chosen(see softinstall0.bmp).
3. When succeeded in installing the software,use USB to connect Cardata_Recorder with the computer, you will be automatically reminded as the following:
1) Find new hardware
2) Install the driver (see driverinstall1.bmp, driverinstall2.bmp, driverinstall3.bmp,)
3) The driver has finished being installed and can run now. The Cardata_Recorder software and driver have been installed till now. Normally Cardata_Recorder client terminal software can be run in Windows 2000, NT, ME, XP.
If this can not realized, please check if Car Data Recorder does not match with some unidentified USB drivers (such as Printer).In this situation, please download the unidentified USB driver in advance.
1. recorder, including Car Data Recorder and USB connector
2. Client terminal programmer
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: UOBD2.COM If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.Shipment Note:
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.