NEW TOYO KEY PRO OBD II Support Toyota 40/80/128 BIT (4D, 4D-G, 4D-H) All Key Lost (plug-and-play)
Top 4 Reasons to Get TOYO KEY PRO OBD II:
1, This TOYO KEY PRO OBD II can work independently
, it's plug-and-play.
2, Be suitable for 40/80/128 BIT (4D, 4D-G, 4D-H)
3, Use this device can match 2 master keys and 1 valet key
4.TOYO KEY PRO(SK217) Vs TOYO KEY TJECU(SK204):
TOYO KEY PRO can work alone, it is plug-and-play.
TOYO KEY TJECU is supposed to work with cn900mini/ND900 mini
TOYO KEY PRO OBD II Operating Steps:
1. Insert the key into the ignition lock.
2. Plug the TOYO KEY Pro OBD-II adapter into the car.
3. When you hear the beeps for the first time, pull out the key and insert the key again.
4. When you hear the beeps again, it means the first key is matched successful. Meanwhile the immobilizer light is on and the car enters the matching mode.
5. Pull out the first key , then insert the keys which need to be matched one by one.
6. If the immobilizer light goes out, that means all work done and you can start the car.
7. If the immobilizer light is on all the time, use any key on-off it for 5 times to finish matching.
Be suitable for 40/80/128 BIT (4D, 4D-G, 4D-H)
Use this device can match 2 master keys and 1 valet key.
1pc x NEW TOYO KEY PRO OBD II Support Toyota 40/80/128 BIT (4D, 4D-G, 4D-H) All Key Lost
Live Support: Chat with us online
If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.