- PS701 JP scanner is a diagnostic tool for all Japanese cars, it supports diagnosing TOYOTA, HONDA, MITSUBISHI, SUBARU, SUZUKI, and NISSAN.
- Xtool PS701 supports testing all electronic control systems not just for OBD2 engine system.
- PS701 diagnostic tool can be comparable with the original equipment in some degree.
PS701 JP Diagnostic Tool
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053
Dealer Code for updation: XTOOLEN
1. Display:Backlit, 160 x160 pixel display with contrast adjustment
2. Operating Temperature:0 to 50°C (32 to 122 F°)
3. Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
4. relative humidity:<90%
5. External Power:12.0v Volts provided via vehicle battery
6. mainframe power:3W
7. Mainframe dimensions:225mm Length 98mm Width 36mm Height
8. exterior memory: supports TF card
1.PS701 can test TOYOTA, the testing manual is as follows:
2. PS701 can test SUZUKI, the testing manual is as follows:
3. PS701 can test SUBARU, the testing manual is as follows:
4. PS701 can test NISSAN, the testing manual is as follows:
5. PS701 can test MITSUBISHI, the testing manual is as follows:
PS701 Package List:
main testing cables,
testing connectors: NISSAN 14PIN (old car version); Honda 3pin(old car version) and obd2 connector),
user's manual and Nynon bag
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: email@example.comIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.Shipment Note:
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.
PS701 JP diagnostic tool file free download.
PS701 JP diagnostic Tool File Free Download
Please contact our customer service for download link .
Please take easy to download our available attachments, these downloading link don’t contains attacking virus,they are safe to your cumputer. If the anti-virus software test any of our attachment (especially .exe .zip .rar) containing virus,take easy, please uninstall or exit anti-virus software before download files, otherwise these .exe .zip files may be attacked/broken before you run them.