Original JDiag JD201 Code Reader is a hand-held diagnostic tool for new and old vehicles (OBD II & CAN) since the year of 1996.It users to verify repairs, road test, check State Emission Monitor Status and solve basic engine and drive-ability problems.
JDiag JD201 Code Reader With Color Screen for OBDII/EOBD/CAN
JDiag JD201 Features:
1. Works on most 1996 and newer vehicles (OBD II & CAN)-domestic and import.
2. Build-in One-Click I/M Readiness function for quick State Emissions readiness
check and drive cycle verification.
3. Bright colorful LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible
indication for readiness verification.
4. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, French, Russian, Germany,
Italian, Japanese, Chinese, etc.
5. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
6. Online firmware update by a USB cable
JDiag JD201 Functions:
1. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes.
2. Read pending codes, stored codes and freeze codes.
3. Determine the cause of the Malfunction Indicator Light( MIL).
4. Turn off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors.
5. Display DTC definitions on the TFT colorful screen
6. View freeze frame data
7. Display monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions).
8. Read live data stream, PID more than 130 pcs.
9. Retrieve vehicle information(VIN, CIN and CVN).
JDiag JD201 LED Definition:
GREEN LED – Indicates that engine systems are running normally (The number of
monitors on the vehicle which are active and performing their diagnostic testing is
in the allowed limit, and no DTCs are present).
YELLOW LED – Indicates there is a possible problem. A “Pending” DTC is present
and/or some of the vehicle's emission monitors have not run their diagnostic testing.
RED LED – Indicates there is a problem in one or more of the vehicle's systems. The
red LED is also used to show that DTCs are present. DTCs are shown on the Scan tools
display. In this case, the MIL lamp on the vehicle's instrument panel will light
LCD DISPLAY - Indicates test results.
JDiag JD201 Button & Connector Description:
UP BUTTON - Scrolls up through menu items
LEFT BUTTON - Scrolls left through menu items
RIGHT BUTTON - Scrolls right through menu items
DOWN BUTTON - Scrolls down through menu items
OBD II CONNECTOR – Connects the scan tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector
JDiag JD201 Specifications:
Display: 2.4'' TFT color display
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
External Power: 8.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
1pc x JD201 Interface with OBDII Cable
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: email@example.comIf you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.Shipment Note:
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.