Cummins INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter. is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard, and has been designed and environmentally tested to Cummins standards to be rugged and reliable.
Cummins INLINE 6 Data Link Adapter
Top 5 Reasons to Get INLINE 6
1. The INLINE 6 can communicate with your PC through a 9-pin serial connector. The INLINE 6 also can communicate with your PC over a Universal Serial Bus (USB) through a 4-pin standard connector. The INLINE 6 adapter connects to vehicle power, the SAE J1708/J1587 data link, and two CAN/J1939 data links via a 25-pin serial connector.
2. With full compliance to the Technology and Maintenance Council's RP1210 standard, the INLINE 6 will work with the latest Cummins INSITE, PowerSpec and Calterm III software applications.
3. It will also work with any other software applications that are fully compliant with the RP1210 standard (note that while some non-Cummins applications fully support RP1210, others do not, so you should test each application in question with the INLINE 6 adapter to make that determination).
4. The eye-catching INLINE 6 breaks new ground by utilizing the latest electronic technology to deliver high performance and high quality at an attractive price.
5. Each Cummins INLINE kit contains a data link adapter, basic cables, and the INLINE PC software driver. Load the software driver, connect all the hardware, and you are ready to start a new era in data link adapters.
INLINE 6 Features:
1. Supports SAE J1708/J1587 and J1939/CAN data links
2. Both CAN ports auto detect between 250 & 500 kbps
3. Supports USB full speed port at up to 2M baud rate
4. Custom USB cable includes thumbscrews for secure mounting to INLINE 6
5. Supports RS-232 PC serial port at up to 115.2k baud rate
6. Is fully compliant with TMC's RP1210 standard
7. Small enough to fit in pocket
8. Attractive black powder coated aluminum housing provides ruggedness
9. Derives 8 V to 50 V DC power from vehicle
10. Controlled by advanced 140 MHz 32-bit Freescale processor for maximum speed and performance
11. Includes 6 LEDs to indicate status of power, USB, RS-232, J1708/J1587, and two CAN communication ports
12. Both CAN ports support SAE J1939, SAE J2534, and ISO 15765 protocols
13. INLINE 6 is certified to meet European CE requirements
14. Rated for -40° to +85° C operating temperature
15. INLINE 6 meets rigorous Cummins in-cab environmental test requirements
1pc x INLINE 6 data link adapter (P/N 2892093)
1pc x USB 14-foot cable (P/N 2892176)
1pc x DB25F/9-pin data link cable (P/N 4919780)
1pc x DB25F/3-pin/3-pin/2-pin cable (P/N 4919797)
1pc x INLINE 6 software CD (P/N 2892095)
1pc x J1939 Gender Changer adapter (P/N 3163597)
1pc x J1939 Backbone adapter (P/N 3163096)
1pc x Storage case (P/N 4918713)
1pc x obdII cable (P/N 4919781)
Original GM Online Subscription for One Year:
Xhorse Smart Keys and Chips:
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053Email: email@example.comSkype: UOBD2.COM Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, UK, Amazon and Russia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery No Tax.
US Check: Ship from US
EU Check: Ship from UK
Russia Check: Ship from RUDHL Shipping:
3-4 working days. Usually we declare a lower price on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If your address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we will change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
Order under $150 normally with default shipping Standard Post, customers can tick for Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.