Handy Baby 2 II Key Programmer Hand-held Car Key Copy Key Programmer for 4D/46/48 Chips
Handy Baby II Key Programmer
1. Language: English & Spanish
2. This Device can't work together with CN1 or CN2 Chip, need to work with specially designed Handy Baby Super Chip(SA1859)
3. Update Free Online on Offcial Website
4. There are 5 colors of Handy Baby II, Black, Red, Blue, Orange and Golden, which we will send randomly. If you prefer any one, please leave message after placing order.
Handy Baby 2 Function List:
1.RD & CP: Identification chip /Edit Chip data / Deco chip / Copy chip
2.Chip-fun: Generate chip/Chip simulate/Chip transfer
3.Det-manu: Frequency test/ Data test/ signal detect
4.Remote: Remote renew/FIX CODE clone/Fixed code/JMD remote renew (JMD remote by JMD APP)
5.card-cp: Copy ID/IC card
6.Assistant: Copy Audi/VW 4th / Audi 5th/Audi ID8E/Assistant online(All key lost)/Assistant information
7.More-fun: Functional introduction/Simulate as transponder/ECO Mode
8.96bits-dec: Deco 96bits 48 and copy
9.Setup: Bluetooth/Voice/Volume/Brightness ersion/Function list/APP QR code
Handy Bay: Living for the locksmith, Saving for the locksmith
Handy Baby 2 and JMD OBD Adapter MQB Support Car Models List:
Handy Baby II Chip Generate Function:
Handy Baby II Chip Function Simulate:
||Support Chip Generation
||ID4D66/67/68:Support JMD4D/K-Chip/S-Chip/Original 4D60
|Excelle ID4D70:Support K-Chip/S-Chip
|Other ID4D:Support JMD4D/K-Chip/S-Chip
||Blank ID46:Support JMD46/K-Chip/S-Chip
|Other ID46:Support JMD46/K-Chip/S-Chip/Original ID46
||ID48:Support OEM ID48/S-Chip
||ID11/12/13:Support K-Chip/S-Chip/Original T5
||Honda ID47:Support S-Chip/PCF 7938
|Blank ID47:Support S-Chip
||Support Original 7935
||Mazda/Proton:Support original blank TK5561A
1.Definition:Through the simulation function,the palm in the treasure II is simulated into a chip,which is equivalent to the use of the chip
3.New Function:Custom Simulation
3.1 Definition: Free modify data,simulate
3.2 Support chip type:4D/46/48/47/49 Pro/4A AES/8A/T5
Handy Baby 2 Chip Function Chip Transfer:
1.Chip transfer definition:Chip transfer is a method of replacing the 63/63+ chip with a 60/60+ chip.
2.1 Mazda 4D63
2.2 Ford 4D63/4D83,usually used in the US Ford:Edge/Raptor/Explorer
2.3 Transfer support all key lost
3.Operating procedures (Ford Focus 4D83)
3.1 Chip Function>Chip transfer>Ford (80 Bits)
3.2 K-Chip/S-Chip/ID4D60+ chip is placed in the identification antenna,OK TO Read>OK TO Continue>Simulate
Handy Baby II Chip Function Remote Transfer
1.Through the chip simulation & to the OBD program.After the OBD program successfully,generated remote.It have start car and remote function
2.Support Generate remote:JMD Remote
3.Support Remote Type:
4.1 Choose "Chip fun" > "Remote Transfer"
4.2 Choose "Honda">"XRV/CITY/FIT"
4.3 Simulate Key and to OBD program
4.4 After OBD program.Choose "Remote"
Different Between Handy Baby 2 and Handy Baby:
Key Copy Programmer Recognize and Copy:
Recognize: Recognize chip 13, 40/41/42/44/45, 4C/46/48, 4D61/62/63/67/68/68﹢/71. Able to tell if 48 chip is from original or deputy factory.
Copy: Copy 46, 4D and a partial of original 48 I.E Buick Excelle, you have to use special GMT46/4D Chips, ID48 chips which can change ID.
Turn on: long press the "On" button.
Turn off: long press the "On / off" button or "On / off" and "OK" button
Steps to operate: follow the tips on the screen, put the original key into the coil, press "OK" to recognize.
Take chip 46, 4D and 48 for example.
Steps to copy 46:
1. Press "OK" to decode
2. Make antenna close to coil
3. Insert and turn the key (collection)
4. Put original key into coil to decode
5. Put new key into coil to copy
Steps to copy 4D:
Press "OK" to decode, then put new key into coil to copy.
Steps to copy 48:
Press "OK" to decode, then put new key into coil to copy.
Handy Baby Key Copy Programmer Initialize:
Please use with caution: only available for JMD46 / 4D and revisable UID48 chip. The data won’t be restored after the chip erased.
Enter program, select the chip type, press "OK" to restore to factory settings.
Handy Baby Key Copy Programmer Test Frequency:
Steps to test the key remote frequency: Enter program, make key close to the surface of left button, meanwhile press remote button, then the frequency will display.
Handy Baby 2 Key Copy Programmer Data read and write:
1) Read and write 46 chip
1. Please select correct chip mode and password in order to read & write chip correctly. The device default chip mode and password is 46 chip blank.
2. Select chip mode: move mouse cursor to "Mode", I.E "Plaintext mode", press "OK", the fonts turn black from white to indicate the selection mode, press "Up" and "Down" to select the Plaintext mode or password mode.
3. Enter password: move cursor to the password box under the mode, press "OK" to proceed, press "Up" and "Down" to select the data (0`F), press "Left" and "Right" to transfer password.
4. After finish press "OK"to exit, then move cursor to "Read all" to read out data.
5. Read all: read out all data for 46 chip and display the status of locked or unlocked.
6. Write: write the corresponding data; make sure 46 unlocked before writing data.
7. Enter data: the way to enter data is as the same as to enter password.
2) Read and write 48 chip
1. Read: read out 48 chip UID, user 1 and user 2 data, and display 48 chip type as well as the status of locked or unlocked.
2. Write: write the corresponding area data; make sure 48 unlocked before writing data.
3. Enter data: move cursor to the data input box, press "OK" to proceed, press "Up" and "Down" to select the data (0`F), press "Left" and "Right" to transfer password. After finish press "OK" button to exit, move cursor to "Write" to write data.
4. Unlock: if the chip is locked, then it needs to be unlocked before writing into data.
5. Steps: when the chip is read out locked, please enter PIN code which is the code of 48 chip, move cursor to "Unlock", press "OK" to unlock.
3) Read and write 4D chip
1. Read: read out 4D chip password, recognition and ID data, also display their status of unlocked or locked.
2. Enter data: move cursor to the data input box, press "OK" button to proceed, press "Up" and "Down" to select the data (0`F), press "Left" and "Right" to transfer password. After finish press "OK" to exit, move cursor to "Write" to write data.
3. Write: write the corresponding area data; make sure 4D unlocked before writing data.
4. Lock: lock the corresponding area, note: it is unable to unlock after locked.
5. Car ignition check: enter the verification code, then it will return corresponding signature.
4. Other chips
Able to recognize chip 13、40/41/42/44/45、4C/46/48、4D61/62/63/67/68/68﹢/71
Able to use T5575、em4305 and the compatible cards to copy 13 chip.
5. Generate chip
Chip 67 and 68: need the unlocked 4D chip to generate.
Specialized 48 chip: able to generate chip for only Seattle TA, VW TA, Skoda TA, Audi TA, SEAT TP, VW TP, Skoda TP, Audi TP and Jetta
Handy Baby 2 Package including:
1pc x Handy Baby host
3pcs x JMD Red Chip
2pcs x JMD Remote
1pc x Charging Cable Within 5V2A
1pc x Smart Card Unlock Line
1pc x Remote Control burning line Generate remote
UOBDII Monthly Special Offer, Don't Miss!
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgSkype: UOBD2.COM Shipping Method and Delivery Time:US, UK, Amazon and Russia Warehouse Shipping:
3-5 working days. Fast Delivery No Tax.
US Check: Ship from US
EU Check: Ship from UK
Russia Check: Ship from RUDHL Shipping:
3-4 working days. Usually we declare a lower price on DHL invoice to help with customs clearance. If your address belongs to remote area, customer will need to pay remote handling cost or we will change to ship by EMS. Please remember to leave message if you have any special requirement.Yanwen Express:
5-10 working days. No Tax or remote cost for European Countries.Standard Post:
Order under $150 normally with default shipping Standard Post, customers can tick for Express Shipping Service to ship by DHL.
This article show two Handy Baby 2 Test Cases:How to copy Audi A4L (754C) with Handy Baby II + JMD Assistant? and VW Skoda 4th all key lost, collect data with Handy Baby II + JMD Assistant.
1.How to copy Audi A4L (754C) with Handy Baby II + JMD Assistant?
2.VW Skoda 4th all key lost, collect data with Handy Baby II + JMD Assistant.
When to use Handy Baby II + JMD Assistant?
1.Audi /VW 4th: Copy VW/ Audi Skoda ID48 4th. And some 24C32 Dashboard and 95320 dashboard.
2.Audi 5th: 754Cand 754J
3.Audi ID84: Copy Audi A6L ID8E
4.Online VW /Skoda 4th all key lost.
1.48/8E/754C/754J support re-copy
2.8E/754C/754J after copy, Remote automatic learning
3.8E/754C/754J support OBD program by other device not (only Handy Baby II)
Part 1: How do Handy Baby II + Assistant OBD copy Audi A4L (754C) ?
1.The original car smart card is inserted into the card slot and lit up the Dashboard
2.jmd-assistant inserted into OBD to Collect data
3.When the assistant sends an intermittent "Beep " sound, data collection complete, then unplug the JMD assistant.
4.Come to Handy-baby II and choose "Assistant" > "Audi 5th"
5.The assistant sensing area put on the HBII identification antenna and Choose "OK" TO READ" to read the collection data.
6."Communication successful", the original car key is placed vertically into the identification antenna of HBIL and "OK TO READ".
7.Read successful. the HB-754C smart card is placed vertically into the identification antenna of the HB II, and " OK TO COPY"
1.Audi 754C/754J smart card copy complete without remote control function?
1.1Reason: Need to synchronize
1) Take the original car smart card outside the car
2) Lit up the Dashboard three times or five times in succession
2.The assistant is plugged into the OBD and the dashboard is black and cannot be lit.
1) Reason: When the instrument screen turn black, unplug the assistant
2) solution: Cut the battery negative for five minute
Part 2: VW Skoda 4th all key lost, collect data with Handy Baby 2 + JMD Assistant
Step 1. Collect Data
- The remote control (without chip)is inserted into the ignition switch to brighten the meter.
- Insert the assistant into the OBD port. When the assistant makes a long beep for 2 seconds and stops for 1 second, the data is collected and unplug the assistant.
Step 2: Upload data
1.Open the JMD APP and connect handy-baby MI.
2.JMD assistant sensing area sits on.the identification antenna and reads the collected data.
3.After read successful, Choose JMD APP upload
4.Write VIN number
5.Choose VW or Skoda
6.Write token to payment(Purchase from an agent)
Step 3: Download data.