1.uses Econtrols and WOODWARD diagnostic program and can work on natural gas engine from Weichai Group, Yuchai Group, SDEC and SINOTRUCK.It can't support Canbus system right now.
2.Parameter Monitoring and adjustment
ECONTROLS & WOODWARD Natural Gas Engine Electronic Control Systems Test Cable
ToolKit Supports These Primary Functions:
1. Parameter Monitoring: Via selectable graphical gauges and display component
2. Parameter Adjustment: Via selectable momentary or toggle buttons or direct entry gauges
3. Alarm & Event Viewing: Via Alarm Monitoring tool designed in conjunction with appropriate application programming
4. Multiple Security Levels
5. Monitoring and Changing Device Parameter Values: A ToolKit developed tool may contain one or more pages of parameter for various troubleshooting or turning procedures
6. Settings Management:ToolKit can load or save all the settings to and from the control. This feature allows a user
(such as a fleet owner, distributor, or packager) to save all the setting from one control and load the same settings onto another similar control.Saved settings files can be modified offline and compared for differences
6. Trending:ToolKit provides a trending tool that graphically plots data to the HMI screen. A trend graph can be saved to a spreadsheet-compatible file and used for further analysis
7. Custom Tool Design:Parameters can be dragged and dropped in a visual environment to create custom pages within a tool file. There are several components that can be used to represent the parameter such as gauges, drop down boxes , text, etc. The Developer license is required to be able to create and design custom tools
8. Application Program Loading: ToolKit provides services to load a new application program onto GAP-based or MotoHawk-enabled control hardware
Support Car Model:
How To Connect WOODWARD:
1. Find 485A and 485B 2 cables from our test set.
2. Find J1-B22 and J1-B23 2 cables from ECM
3. Connect 485A to J1-B22
4. Connect 485B to J1-B23
If you can find diagnostic port, please connect 485A and 485B to 2 signal pins, there are total 4pins. you can try to find which pin is signal pins.
How To Connect ECI (Econtrols):
1. Find following 3 cables from our test set:
GND (Ground cable)
2. Connect PCTXD to 55pin of ECM
3. Connect PCRXD to 56pin of ECM
4. Connect GND to battery negative
If you find diagnostic port, please connect PCRXD cable to A, and connect PCTXD cable to B, Connect GND cable to D.
WOODWARD Diagnostic Software Screenshot:
EControls EDIS ECI Target Communication Software Screenshot:
1pcs x Diagnostic cable
1pcs x Multi-Pin cable
1pcs x CD
Contact Information:Whatsapp: +86-13995696053
Live Support: Chat with us online
Skype: UOBD2.COM If you have any problem, please do not hesitate to contact us.Shipment Note:
If your package shipped by Express Delivery, please give us a valid delivery phone number, and also a full and accurate shipping address.